Saturday, August 23, 2008

Us Girls

Here comes the bride ... and the bride has been hopping lately with all the wedding details. Six days to go and she's still calm and collected.

This evening my two daughters and I met up for dinner. Juli on my right and Meg is on my left. We met up with her six bridesmaids and her new Mother in law to be.

We had a great time at Olive Garden and we went over the rest of the wedding plans and I delegated jobs to everyone to finish before next Saturday. It just sucks to be the boss ... but somebody has got to do it! Ha ~ (just kidding) I think that falls under the category of "MOB" Mother of the Bride.

I can't believe it ... but almost every single little detail is done. I had a list and we stuck to it, and boy did it ever help to have all the details down in black and white.

Mainly, what I loved the most was having my two girls with me. I am one lucky Mom to have these beautiful girls. This is the first time we've gone to dinner without the boys. They stayed home on the farm with their Dad. Megan absolutely loved it and danced with her shadow in the parking lot.

Late tonight I carried her in and tucked her up, and hopefully she'll have good dreams and great memories of her big sister's bacherlorette party!

Be Blessed Everyone.