Friday, April 11, 2008

Dear Littles - Chapter Three

(click the picture for a larger image)
Dear Littles,

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be too.

Our home is filled with pictures I've taken of you. Each one fills my heart. Each one is different, and each one represents who you were. This is my favorite picture of you. .... for you truly are my treasures.

Two years ago. It seems just like yesterday. I can still inhale your baby scent when I think about these days. I can see you toddle down that road, barely walking, yet so independent, and so very different.

Unable to talk, you expressed your wants and needs to me, and were ready to live your life to the fullest. Your every moment was so busy, and your world kept getting bigger.
You expanded your horizons and broadened your views, and loved everything around you. Hand in hand ....

You were in awe, and everything surrounding you was beautiful. You knew no hurts or sorrows, and I was here to make sure your world was safe, .... and nothing stood in your path.

Now you're three, and even more independent. You talk to me, and each other. Completely, and with such passion and heart. You run alone now, without holding each other up, and it's seldom that you fall.

But when you do ... you'll find your treasure in each other.

Love,

Mom