Sunday, March 18, 2007

Marlboro Man

My Husband! The hardest working man I know. He hates his picture taken and I know that one of these days he's going to nail me for always having a camera in his face! He didn't know I took these pictures ..... I zoomed him! Sneaky little lens that I love!

I truly love this man and I love to take his picture. He won't pose for me, but he has a few times since I've known him. When I catch his eyes with my camera .... they just twinkle!

I like to get him in action ... working, or doing something with his hands. I love to watch his hands. I'm so obsessed with them. They are so warm and gentle, but so firm, and they're "a working man's hands" and

they're Green!

Yep, that's right! You heard me, a green right hand! Bet you can't figure that out ..... and the first time we met I noticed his green tinged hand. But I didn't ask.... I wanted to, and Lord knows I stick my foot in my mouth every other sentence ... but I didn't ask.

They struck me as sexy and rugged, and yes.... GREEN!

Marlboro Man is a Dairy farmer... he milks "his ladies" every morning at 4:30 am and every evening at 4:00 pm so the rest of the world can drink milk. He uses a disinfecting dip on their teats, that is ..... GREEN! What amazes me is that the cows don't walk around with GREEN teats, but Marlboro Man has GREEN hands! Wonder if cows give GREEN milk?