Saturday, May 5, 2007

Jared's Graduation Day!

Today my son graduated from OCU! What a marvelous occasion it is to watch your child walk across a stage and receive a degree that will enable him to carve his own path. It took my breath away to watch him. My heart was beating in sync with every footstep that he took as he received his diploma. I felt a few tears escape when I heard his name "Jared Kent Eblin" being announced. I'm so proud to call him my son! Only a short twenty two years ago he was my baby! Now he's a man and he's a college graduate!
Jared and Elissa graduated together today and together they'll move forward in their lives. This beautiful young couple will be married in July and will be moving to Memphis. Another milestone behind them and a whole future ahead of them ... I love these kids!

Be Blessed,
Tan