Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rehearsal (Ouch!) Rehearsal Dinner (Oh-La-La!)

Rehearsal is over .... I'm not sure if it was a success or not! Six 2 year olds are in this wedding! Only one cooperated and that was the cute little blonde cousin of the Bride. My kiddo's (Sam, Jay and Meg) would not get in the wagons to be pulled down the aisle .... no way! Luke (grandson) ran to his Daddy (who is a groomsman), and Kelcie (grandaughter) screamed bloody murder until she was coaxed by the bridesmaids ... which that won't happen tomorrow when the "real thing" is happening! I just can't see all of the bridesmaids coaxing and clapping for Kelcie!

I think I should say .... "Let Us Pray!" right now and keep on praying right up until time of the ceremony.

Rehearsal Dinner was a big success! Of course that was my responsibility, and I do have to pat myself on the back. The decorations were beautiful and everything went just as planned. I read a letter that I had written to Jared and Elissa's Mother read a letter to her that she had written. We both thought that we would cry, but we didn't. I was SOOOOOOOo proud!

Then my son Joey spoke for a few minutes. He was funny, he was from the heart. He apologized to Jared for all the childhood things he did and he blessed their marriage and led us in a great prayer. He spoke on forgiveness and love. I cried! I couldn't help it .... it just came.

The food was catered and was just perfect! It couldn't have went any better! Thirteen more hours and this wedding will be over. I think I should go pray for my children and get some sleep. It's going to be a long day!

Be Blessed,
Tan