Friday, November 30, 2007

~ Photo Friday ~

Thanksgiving Day! Kelcie and Luke (my grandchildren) both came outside with me for a few minutes to take a few pictures. Of course they didn't cooperate, they're only three. But I did get the biggest smile out of Kelcie!Luke played hard to get .... nothing doing with that camera. He was cold and it was time to eat! He turned and looked at me only once, and I swear I could read his mind, "what you always doing with that camera Grandma Tannie?" Then, he sighed, shrugged his shoulders and walked straight into the house. But as he got to the door, he turned and looked back and gave me the biggest grin .... and I missed it!

I don't think my camera was the treat that he had in mind! Oh well .... there will be a next time!

Be Blessed Everyone .... and say, "Cheese".