Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've Got a Secret

... and I can't tell you. But, oh how I want to. So bad it's just killing me. More than you all know.

I can't keep a secret for the life of me, and I'm dying to tell ... but I would get drop kicked and booted into another country if I posted it on this blog.

Marlboro Man doesn't even know yet ... but he will first thing in the morning when I get a chance to tell him. He's a safe one to tell, because he doesn't repeat anything. When I tell him something that he's not interested in, he just grunts like a Indian.

So here's your chance ... either wait for me to post it next week or the week after I'm in the clear to tell the world, or you can email me and I'll let you in on this awesome thing that's about to happen!

It excites me beyond anything that's happened in the past year and I think I'm the luckiest person breathing air right now!

So if you want to know .... fire away and I promise I'll let you in on the secret too! You just can't breathe a word of it until I say so ... okay?

Be Blessed.