Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome to the World Babies

This little foot belongs to Mia ... and her Mama and Dady are Angie and Todd, and they just started a blog for their little "Miracles Unfolding." Ther link is on my sidebar and you all can follow along through their journey in NICU and what all is to follow.
Yes, it's another Mrs. A., and since they've started a blog ... I thought I'd share these awesome pictures with my friends and readers. These are the triplets that I photographed their birth five weeks ago. They are amazing and are growing and doing so well.
This little hand belongs to Silas, and he was so perfectly created by God.
... and this third little hand below belongs to Jagger. They amaze me and it brings back so many memories of when my Littles were this small. Even though these guys are still not yet four pounds, they're mighty, and they're growing stronger every day. Mainly, they have God's hand on them to ensure that.
You can click each picture and read the scriptures that are written on them. Their parents set forth a scripture from the bible for each of these kids to stand firm on all of their life. Isn't that a great idea?
So if you have a chance, go visit these three little miracles and welcome them to the world of blogging, and you can keep up on these special little babies that I have the pleasure to watch grow through my lens.