Sunday, April 8, 2007

Cows!

I love these cows! Everyday when I pick the critter's up from daycare we come home through the country to see the "girls." We stop in the middle of the road and they all run up and stop at the fence .... They all line up and look at us. We're not more than 10 feet away from these "beautiful young ladies." They're heifers! Young ... and never been bred. They play and run and frolic, and the kids love to watch them run back and forth to the fence.

We talk to the cows when they're all lined up and have our attention. Sam says, "Cows", "Cows", Cows!" .... Meg yells at the cows ..... just one long, "COWWWSSSSSSSS!" at the top of her lungs, and Jay is screaming, "COOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSS" the very loudest! They love these cows too! ... and trust me, if I go the wrong way out of the driveway and don't turn towards the barn and the cows, I get all three of them screaming and crying, "MY COOOOWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I have learned that I always turn right instead of left when I leave the driveway if I don't want my three backseat drivers yelling at me!!

Be Blessed,
Tan