Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's Official: He's Gone

It really is official now. Jared came today and finished moving the rest of his things. He took his computer and desk and his TV, his winter clothes, and a few odds and ends that he had left.
Mainly, he came and spent the day with us. I think it will be a couple of months before I get to see him again. He played with the kids a lot today. He aggravated me to death all day. We had a fun day! It was a good day. There was finality in the air, and I didn't want him to leave. I made him let me take a lot of pictures, just like all the others I have of him. He rolled is eyes and told me he had to go, but he posed and he smiled, and I got what I wanted.
As he was driving away, he was yelling out the window, "I love you Mom, your butt stinks!" .... and I cried! Sam, Meg and Jay were waving their arms through the fence and saying goodbye to their brother. They will never remember him living here.
Meg summed it all up as he drove out of sight ..... "Bye Jeer-wid, Love You Jeer-wid!" .... and we do!
Be Blessed,
Tan