Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Three Times the Fun!

This is about as good as it gets trying to get a picture of these kiddo's all together, in the same place, at the same time! Unedited .... straight out of the camera! I think this was the 156th shot for this session.

I dressed them all coordinating and took my cute little stools with me. My intentions were to take them one at a time, but that wasn't an option. I'm already working on their three year portraits for their upcoming birthday! As soon as the boys saw what I was doing with Meg, they too wanted in the scene.

We were down the road from our house, on the corner of the road, in a ditch! I only had to stop one truck from coming, and thank goodness he stopped and waited for us, or we would have been covered in dust!

The only cooperation I got was from the farmer in the truck. He smiled. He laughed. He had a good ole time watching us! They, on the other hand, were bouncing off their stools faster than I could sit them down!

I think I'll stick to 'one at a time' next time!

... as always, be blessed!