Monday, September 3, 2007

Who Taught Them to Spit?

No picture would do my windows justice ... so you just have to take my word for it.

Who taught them to spit? Who taught all three of them to spit? All at the same time! On the windows!

After their nap and snack today, Sam walked over to the window in the living room and spit on it. Then he licked it. With cookie crumbs, and drooled milk that he had saved in his mouth. He had a major blow out on the window.

This led to instantaneous spitting on every window in the house, by all three kids. (Keep in mind that they're two years old and hanging them up on the wall is illegal). I have never heard so much laughter and giggling in my life. They truly thought this was the funniest thing they've ever done.

As I was trying to grab and sit each kid on the couch ... they were up and running like crazy monkeys! Spitting, licking and smearing!

Oh well, I can look at this two ways:

  1. I live in the country and no one will ever see the windows, or,
  2. it's artwork

... and as always, be blessed,