Monday, November 12, 2007

Inquiring Minds Want to Know ~~


I lurk on a lot of blogs and don't have time to comment. I quickly scan the newest post and move on! Who has time to comment on every blog they read. Or maybe it's just me, and I spend way too much time reading blogs at night! It seems that I love everyone I read and I could add about a million four hundred eighty seven to my favorite list. I'm sure you all do too.
What has my curiosity up is someone from Princeton, IN daily checks my blog ... almost at the same time every night, almost to the minute. "HELLO NEIGHBOR ... and DO I KNOW YOU?" Or do you know me? COME FORTH and DELURK!~ Just kidding ... (well just a little kidding), but seriously, stop in and leave a comment and say hello, and catch me up on the latest news!
.... and all you other people lurking close by, be you friend or foe .... say HELLO! INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!
Be Blessed Everyone!