Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Card

I decided to turn our this year's Christmas card in a header for my blog. This is us. The most current picture of us and I love it.

Marlboro Man adamantly told me to not put his picture on a Christmas card. He's kind of shy like that, and doesn't want me to send his picture out to everyone on our card list. It's not like his family doesn't already know what he looks like. They do. So I think I'm going to sign it "Don" .... his twin brother. Maybe they won't notice! So don't tell him okay? No phone calls, no emails and no snickers! I do have a great idea though. I found a website that you can order postage stamps with your own picture. Wouldn't he just love that?

I seriously don't know why he is so camera shy. I think he's a good looking man, and it's not like he has a big wart on his nose or something. What is so funny is that he knows I put the picture on my blog header. I can't mail his picture, but I post it for millions to see, and I don't catch flack. I just don't get it. I truly don't think the man has a clue just how big the "world wide Internet" is. So don't tell him!

As I said in my earlier post, a few nights ago we played "photo session", and our niece Amanda took about 449 shots to attempt a group picture of us for our Christmas card. She did a great job and I can't thank her enough. We laughed and had a great time. You just can't imagine how hard it is to keep all three of these kiddo's sitting in one spot.

Tonight I'll be posting the rest, if the kids don't get the best of me!

Be Blessed Everyone and I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit and remembering what it's all about!