Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Mississippi Kids are Home

My Mississippi kids are home. They made it in about noon today and will leave back out tomorrow afternoon. It's only about a six hour drive home, so they got up really early this morning and headed home for Easter. After dinner tomorrow, they have to drive back. Jared has to work and Elissa has classes Monday morning. It was so good to see them. It was also good to take a few pictures of them. (like I don't have enough)

The kiddo's were taking a nap when they got here, so we did a photo session. Up went the background and out came the lights ... and the fun began. We did lots of shots on the floor. Jared is hard to photograph because he's always acting so silly. Every picture of Elissa is great. Her smile is beautiful. I know they're my kids, but I have to say .... they're gorgeous! It was just a year ago this month that I did their engagement pictures.
When the little kids woke up we left for Boston's to have pizza. We did a little shopping and headed for home. They had to drive back to Elissa's parents tonight and they'd only had about three hours sleep last night. But I just talked to them and they're safe and sound, and already there.
Be Blessed Everyone .... I have to go and help the Easter Bunny get ready to come here in the morning!