Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just a Little Test

Did you notice I haven't blogged much in the last week or so? I just wanted to see if my stat counter would still whirl like the electric meter on my house. I kid.


But since I haven't blogged for several days or so, (almost a week) I thought I should check in and let you all know that I'm here, kicking and had a lot going on.


BUT, since I've got you ... I have a question. I really want to know how often you check in. Once a day? Twice a day? Forty times a day? Okay, I know you don't love me that much ... but did you miss me? Even just a little bit?


When the kiddo's wake up from their nap ... we'll go "farming" and post some good pictures tonight.


Be Blessed Everyone ... and thanks for hanging it out and checking in on me, and while you're at it, check out this gorgeous bride (my niece Tory) that I shot yesterday. Well, I didn't really shoot her ... just shot her wedding! You know the story ... click the pic for a better lick, oops, meant look, and I'm not about to call this a Sneek Peek ... or Bubbles will come after me!