Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Potter's Barn

Yesterday, before all the little photo sessions with my kiddo's, we went to Yellow Banks to a Potter's Barn. I love the pottery they make there and it's all I wanted for Mother's Day, so we took the kids so they could pick out a few pieces for me, from them. I've been collecting pottery from there for several years.

After taking the kids in and chasing them around the pottery displays, we decided that they just might be better off playing outside. Yellow Banks might just not ever be the same after The Littles blow through.
The pottery barn has been there for many many years and they have the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen. The Potter's name is Scott, and he was taught by his father Jim. They both do amazing work, and are some of the nicest people I've ever met.
Not only did I get a wonderful Mother's Day present from my kids .... I also got a double whammy of pottery because my birthday is this Tuesday. I ended up with nine pieces that I didn't think I could live without! I'm already planning the next holiday and what else I need from this Potter's Barn.
After I get it cleaned and added to what I already have out ... I'll take a few pictures and post them.
Be Blessed Everyone.