Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Chick

My little chick has been having a rough time of it lately. I think she's feeling left out. So this evening we had a special photo shoot and she posed and modeled all over the yard. She loves pretty little girly things, so I bought her two pairs of flip flops that light up when she walks. You should see her strut!
When I look at her, I just can't believe that this little girl came into this world weighing less than three pounds, and now she's opinionated and bossy and wants everything her way.

A couple of evenings ago we went to Juli's new house to help her decorate the walls. Megan wanted to spend the night with Kelcie ... but I just couldn't let her go yet. It's not that I don't trust my older daughter, but Meg just isn't ready yet to stay away from home .. or is it Mommy, that's just not ready to let her go???

Be Blessed Everyone.