Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Morning Date

Bright and early this morning our phone rang. It was for the kids. The Neighbors were at the end of our road with Jax and were heading our way to pick up the Littles for a early morning walk and breakfast at their house.

I don't know if they were more excited to see The Neighbors or Jax, but either way they were loving it, and rearing to go. We set a world record on getting three kids dressed and out the door this morning.
They were so happy to leave me that they took off running and only Jay glanced back ... but I'm sure he didn't mean too. I think he was only looking for Jax. Now they're gone, and here I sit twiddling my thumbs and wondering what I'll this morning.
Bye kids! You can stay as long as you want too this morning. Don't worry about me ... I'll find something to do. I won't miss you too much ... no, not too much at all. (heehee-yeehaw)


These kiddo's of mine get around. They have a very active social life flitting from one set of Aunts and Uncles to another. This is their third date this week. I think I need a calendar book to keep up with them!
What you can't see in the light at the end of the tunnel (my road) is Grandma Pat walking up the road to meet them. Grandma Pat is Uncle Mike's Mother, but she's Grandma Pat to us!