Saturday, July 11, 2009

Me ... and my Babies


I rarely like photo's of me ... but I love this one. My very good friend Peggy took this, and sent it to me. Even though the kids weren't smiling, we're all together.

I'm coming to realized that I need to be in pictures too. I want my babies to look back someday and see me with them. I've also come to realize that I am not just the person on the other end of the camera.

Memories in the mind fade over time ... but when you have pictures to look at, it jars the mind and brings home the moment. For when that day comes, that I'm only a memory ... I want my kids to look through all these pictures and see the "Me", .... their Mother. So from here on out, I'll be sticking my face on here ... a lot!

Peggy will send me more ... and I too will get a chance to edit them. I'll post a few more when they come my way.