Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Where Did They Go?

Where did they go? It seems so long ago that these little kids were babies. Times were very busy back then. I used to be able to hold all three of them at the same time. They used to love to be held together. I used to have 45 pounds of babies, now I have 90 pounds of little kids!

It still amazes me that I have triplets ... I feel so blessed, but feel so overwhelmed with the feeling that YES, they are mine! When I reflect back on pictures when the trio were babies ... the emotions overcome me sometimes. I love them so much! I also can see how far we've come as they've grown.

I used to say, NO, it doesn't get easier ... it just gets different. But now as I sit here and think about it .. it definitely is easier than it used to be when they were six months old. It's different, but it's better. .... I'm sure the best is yet to come!

Be Blessed,
Tan