Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Bridal Jewelry

Elissa came over night before last ... and I just recuperated! We started making bridesmaids jewelry at 9:30 pm and finished at 3:00 am. I was pooped! But it was so much fun! We made 13 bracelets and the earrings for the bridesmaids. Then I finished my jewelry. I am still debating to myself whether I want chunky or thin! Chunky? ... or Thin? Chunky? ... or Thin? Hmmm, that is a hard one isn't it? Of Course I want to be Thin! But I'm talking about a bracelet now! I'll post it later and gather some opinions!

We had pearls, crystals and silver all over the table! Not only was it fun to do this ... is was great for me to get to help Elissa make her jewelry... and it was great to spend some time with her alone without Jared around.

Jared is way too in love .... he sits around and makes "goo-goo" eyes at Elissa! Geesh, they're going to be married in two weeks. Wouldn't you think he's past that by now? Just wait til they get about 15 years on them and a few kids! There won't be any "goo-goo" eyes then! If Jared doesn't stop with the "goo-goo" eyes .... he might be crossed eyed forever!

Anyway, I loved doing this with Elissa. I'm so glad she is comfortable to come around without Jared. Girls have more fun anyway! Get lost Jared .... go make "goo-goo" eyes at the dog, and rub her belly while you're at it!

Be Blessed,

Tan