Sunday, July 15, 2007

What Was He Thinking ....

When I got up this morning .... I found this in my sink! WHAT WAS HE THINKING? I can tell you, that it certainly wasn't what I was thinking! ... I picked it up, turned it over, twirled it around a few times and even smelled it. I didn't find a battery cover .... it didn't vibrate or play music and it didn't have a note attached or directions what to do with it! At first, I was almost afraid to touch it because I have never seen one that big in my life!

Being the Citified transplanted to the farm girl that I am ... I think I instantly had my mind in the gutter. Not that farm girls don't occasionally get their minds down in the dirt, they do, I'm sure. But nothing like a city girl does. I know. I thought for sure that Marlboro Man was coming on to me!

I WAS W-R-O-N-G! He wasn't coming on to me at all .... he only wanted to know if I wanted to make pickles. He informed me that this long green thing is called a Cucumber and you eat them, and they don't run on batteries!

I'm telling you .... that man is going to end up in a jar of jelly yet!

Be Blessed,

Tan

p.s. I found these outside the back door .... should I hide them or make pickles? Let me know, okay? I'm serious! My life depends on it! Well, at least Marlboro Man's life depends on it, if you know what I mean!

These are called Cucumbers! Get your mind out of the Gutter! You eat them! They don't run on batteries! You make pickles out of them ... with Vinegar! Marlboro Man says so! Don't forget it!