Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Love PhotoShop

Because: I was able to take the boogers out of Meg's nose, the snot off of her lip and all the dirt and food off of her face. Then I was able to totally smooth out her face and make it luminous, enhance her gorgeous big eyes, add a few luscious eye lashes, make her hair a little more wispy, and I aged her about 5 years. Doesn't she look about seven instead of almost three years old? I made her look like I've spent all day sketching her with a pencil. I would post the original picture, but then in twelve years when she's fifteen years old .... she'd kill me for embarrassing her this way. So you just have to trust me on this one.

Sound hard? Nope, it took a little more than 5 minutes. This is why I love PhotoShop. I think I'm going to do a self portrait and PhotoShop about 25 pounds off of my butt and make me look 30 again, instead of 50. Any volunteers out there to lend me a skinny body to work with?

Did I say that I just love PhotoShop? I do!

Be Blessed,
Tan