Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Flash Back


Next month these kiddo's will be three years old. This was a year ago. I think back to what they've learned in the past twelve months. It's astounding to me that they are no longer toddlers ... they are kids now.
They are kids that can talk, voice their own opinion and tell me what they want and what they are thinking. They are truthful and tell it like it is. They're still protected and innocent and so full of mischief.
They play so good together these days. Although they have their moments when they fight and hit each other, but already the bond that they have is amazing. Like a flock of ducks, when one is down, the others wait by his side until he is up and flying again.
Like wise, when one hits the other one and is being disciplined by me (mean mommy), they gather round and 'feed the hand that bites them'.
I love these little people, more than I can ever say. There are just no words to describe the feeling I have when they come running towards me, yelling, "Mommy!"
To hear them say the words makes my heart melt .... "I wuv you Mommy."

... as always, be blessed,