Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things Kids Say

This evening on the way home Sam was sick, feverish, throwing up and whimpering. Jay was feverish and turning white, and we couldn't get home fast enough. I'm sure tomorrow is not going to be a good day with these little guys.

Meg was not saying one word. I ask her if she was okay because she was so quiet, and in her little voice, she said to me, "My voice is asleep." .... another heart melter to go down in my book of memories!

~~~~~~~~~~

This morning Jay came sliding into the kitchen as fast as he could get there before I could get the gate closed. He opened the fridge door and saw a Coke in there, and wanted it. His Daddy told him he couldn't have a drink until after breakfast (yes, he resorted to bribery). Jay looked up through those long eyelashes and said, "I just want to touch it!" .... another heart melter to go down in my book of memories!

What are some of the cute things your sweeties have said that are in your book of memories?

Be Blessed Everyone.