Friday, July 18, 2008

Girl

I've created a little monster. After over three and a half years of my camera being shoved in her face, to capture every breath that she takes, she's decided that she loves it. Praise God, because I love love love love love to take this girl's picture!

This child is no longer just a kid .... she's a "G-I-R-L." A very prissy girl and she rolls around on the floor posing. It's hysterical to watch her. I have a model in the makin' and I think it's fantastic! She is feeding my passion and wearing out my shutter!

It's amazing to have watched the transformation of a shy backward little girl to this new girl that is becoming more sure of herself as she absorbs the world around her.

For now, I'm just loving it! But I also know how important it is to keep her grounded ... so every once in a while I point my camera at the boys! I kid.

Be Blessed Everyone.