Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fingerprints of God

Just thought I'd show you what I just uploaded to print in a 12 x 12 to frame for my living room wall. You can click the picture to read the words.

Yes, it's the song playing ... well in bits and pieces that is. The words say everything to me and I wanted to be able to see it in print.

What do you think? You want one too? If you're local (within 30 miles)you can earn a free 12 x 12 high resolution printable image to frame, and I will personally meet you in a park of your choice to photograph your kiddo .... and if you're not local, you can email me a large resolution image of your choice, and after some crafty editing and printing, I will drop ship the print to you. ... or you too can meet me in a park within 30 miles of my home. That might be a long drive for some of you, eh?

All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me why you come here ... and this Sunday morning at 8:00 I will randomly choose a winner!

Be Blessed Everyone.