Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Yesterday afternoon we went to the Zoo. Our Zoo just opened a new addition called "Amazonia" and it was pretty awesome. The kids loved it and loved the rain that came with it ... while I was busy trying to cover up my camera and my hair!
One of the funniest things is that almost everyone that met us stopped and did a double take ... Sam and Jay rode on the shoulders of Don and Von most of the time. Yep, identical twins walking side by side with two little boys that look almost alike. Wonder if next time we can get them to dress alike too?

Uncle Don and Aunt Bonnie are dearly loved by my little trio and when they said that they were going to the Zoo as well ... we made a day of it together. Sometimes I wonder if my kids know who are their real parents. Don and Bonnie treat them like their own and love them to death as well. My little boys think the sun sets in their Uncle Don ... because he's a farmer too! They ask us a thousand times a day, "What's Don doing?"
I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that Don and Von are partners and farm together, which is great with my little guys because they get a double dose of farming and a double dose of loving!
Sam was plum tuckered out ... and let me tell you, that doesn't happen often in his life!

For a little bit, he was nodding off, and I thought he was going to fall asleep up there.
Bye Porky-pine! The kids wanted to take you home with us but we talked them out of it! I bet that made you real happy .... you have no idea how much your life would change living with The Littles! You wouldn't be having that little siesta up there in that tree now would you?
We had a great time at the Zoo and can't wait to go back again!