Wednesday, October 8, 2008

That Time of the Month

Wow ... I've been MIA haven't I? Whoa ... a whole week. Did I ever tell all of you that I have a job. I'm a RN for a pharmacy and it's been that "time of the month." It's the time that my head spins in circles and I meet myself coming and going. All because I want a paycheck to support my lens habit. My boss man has my monthly goods (reports), so now I can breathe and return to the leisurely life of a working mom of triplets, photographer, blogger, wife, etc ... (I'm just kidding, my life is anything but a piece of cake and leisurely ... I'm a very busy Momma!)

I have so much to blog about and so many cute pictures of the littles to edit ... but let me tell you this. It just might make it into a "Dear Littles" story. Last night Meg said to me, "If you don't hold me, I won't play with you anymore." Then Jay said, "Mommy ... I'll always play with you." Isn't that sweet? Just gotta hang onto all those little things they say ... and tell their story, so someday when they read it to their Grandkids, they can say ... my Momma had it B-A-D!

Saturday morning we went to a Pumpkin Patch with lots of other families with twins, triplets, quads and quintuplets, and I have some great pictures of a certain little trio showing off on a big slide.

We're also getting ready to have a very big thing happen in our house the end of next week ... we're having a Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party for three special little turkeys that live here, and I'm going to ask all of you faithful readers to send them a birthday card or just a note so they can keep it in their Treasure Boxes. I'll write more about that later.

But just so that you know that I haven't been all work and no play .... here's something very pretty to look at that I did Sunday evening, and tomorrow morning I'm regrouping and starting a "catch up blogging binge."


Let me know what you think. Me and my best friend, Miss Canon 5 D, will be attending her pushing party in the next few weeks and the little lady that will make her entrance into this world is going to be little Miss Ava.

Guess what? I am going see her take her FIRST BREATH. hint: my birth photography site is L-I-V-E! Yay!

So .... did you miss me?? Just a little bit? Just a little bitty teensy weensie tiny bit?? I missed you too!