Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh La La! Garlic Pickles!




Have I gone crazy?  These are the best pickles I've ever eaten so I bought five jars of them ... at Bernies of all places.  Bernies is our little bitty grocery store in town every thing cost more there.  I am craving pickles so much that whenever I leave home ... I wrap up a couple in a paper towel and take them with me.



Garlic Pickles.  I can't get enough of them and eat them before I got to bed at night.  I snack on them.  I love them.  I crave them.



No, I'm not pregnant.  I know that for sure ... so surely I'm turning into a Vampire or something, because I have to have gone insane to walk into Bernies and buy all the jars on the shelf and pay $25.00 for Garlic Pickles.  Von just looked at me when I lined them up on the counter top ... and he didn't utter a word, but the raised eyebrows said his every thought. He thinks I'm crazy.

They taste so good that I've kept my empty jars in the fridge to keep the juice good so I can add my own  cucumbers next year.  My plan is to freeze the pickle juice ....  but maybe I'll figure out what happened and why I need these pickles before next year comes!