Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pink Clover

You would never know that the flowers in the background are pink clover ... I love black and white pictures. They just look so rich and so much more clear to me. Sam has picked me a flower I think. But he really has probably picked it for Aunt Janet or Jay or Mike or Meg or Daddy ... I'm just the woman with the camera that is driving him nuts!
In all honesty I only shot about 6 images of Sam. He was last in line today. I ripped his shirt off of him and stood him in front of the clover and said, "Sam, say cheese!" He looked at me like I was a mad woman .. and he went on to ignore me as such! It's so funny because when you look at a picture ... you really don't know what is going on behind the scene! Meg on the other hand loves to pose! I got about 191 shots of her ... and would you believe all of them are good. Meg really isn't my favorite subject. She just loves to get her picture taken.
She played peek-a-boo in the clover and had so much fun. After the 191 images she looked at me and said, "more Mommy?" I just had to take one more!
Jay of course is ready to do anything to get out of the fenced in play yard! After I chased him around the yard and down the road about a quarter of a mile ... he was ready to get his picture taken. Maybe instead of ready .... he was just too tired to play in the clover! He just simply sat down and talked to me. "What you doing Mommy?" "Cheese Mommy?" We've got to get rid of that Cheese word!
I bet you anything Jay only stood up and picked a flower because he was getting ready to run again .... see that look in his eye? I think we'll change his name to Slick Siekman!

Be Blessed,
Tan