Friday, April 25, 2008

Fruitful Friday

Meg is my daughter. Kelcie is my Grand Daughter. They both are three. This evening they were fairy princesses, and they loved every moment of it ... and each other.
They walked. I followed. Hand in hand and together. They took my breath away and at times I couldn't see for the tears in my eyes. How can one heart be so full?

They told secrets and they whispered to each other.
Then they danced. With each other. Barefooted in the grass.
.... and they twirled. They were Ballerina's. Today.
Best friends. Forever.
They saw me. ... and they were so shy, and they giggled.
Then Kelcie had to go home, and Meg was so sad. Their fairytale for today came to an end. .... until the next time.

I am still amazed that one woman can have this life ... and bear this fruit. I am just so blessed ... don't you think?
(Click the pictures)